- Carpel tunnel syndrom from having to mouse twice as much to do anything when using a Modern UI app.
- A headache from the continual flipping between the desktop, where I actually get things done and the Modern UI.
- App tile groups that do not sync between PC's, what??? If your doing sync, isn't that the first thing you'd think of?
- A bunch of applications that are only mildly useful. Even if I had a touch screen, most of them fall below mildly useful, to I'm never going to use that app again...
- Applications in the Modern UI that fail to open. THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME on all three of our Windows 8 machines.
Well guess what, I'm already looking forward to Windows 9, when they fix all this flakiness and make an operating system that is a joy to use. At this point I'm fed up with the Modern UI, maybe on a tablet, but on the desktop its terrible. Why not just have two OS's, and switch between them, have a Mobile OS, and a Desktop OS. Sure have one device if you want, but allow the user to choose the functionality mode...
Dear windows development team, if you need some ideas, check out Ubuntu :)